Sunday 20 August 2017

Restoran New Hollywood



I'm importing some of my post from wordpress here so here we go. The original post is here . This is an attempt to cover up my old stupid post lol





The concept of 1 Malaysia has long existed here in Perak. 
New Hollywood, located in Ipoh exactly potray this concept. It is a Chinese own restaurant that serves only drinks and roti bakar telur goyang. However, it allows multiple stalls own by Malay and Chinese, (I didn’t noticed Indian but they might be there as well) to be in the same roof. So you got multiple of food choices to choose. Nasi lemak, fried kueytiaw, chee cheong fun, variety of kuih goreng and so much more. 

                                                                                                                                                                                   

It is always full of people in here. Most people visited this place to have their breakfast. Last time I was there at 10 am and this restaurant still busy. I’m not sure if this restaurant is HALAL certified or not but I believe they are serving halal food for their customers because they basically prepare and cook everything in front of us and I didn’t notice anthing weird.
But if you’re not confident, don’t trouble yourself and there are hundreds of other restaurant to be treasured 😉
Laters, Dayana

No comments:

Post a Comment